perjantai 26. maaliskuuta 2010

X & X-Japan

This must be one of the bands that comes into mind when topic is Japanese harder music. At least for me it is.

The fun thing is that first song that I heard was "Weekend" and later legendary ballad "Say Anything" but they didn't made good impression. About 6 years later one of my friend said to me that I might like them so I asked my sister to send some of their music to me. That was still the era of C-tapes ^_^.

So I got Dahlia on C-tape and that song really impressed me. I repeated the first song many many times after the first listening and it was a must to learn with guitar. Later I got more their music. So I found outthat some songs were extremely good. Usually the fast ones but unfortuntely quite many boring songs too. hide made lot of better stuff on his solo career than not so good rock songs to X-Japan but this is just my opinion.

 So Dahlia is my pick today. It is just pure art from first note to the end!


0 kommenttia:

 
Real Time Web Analytics