sunnuntai 28. maaliskuuta 2010

Some newer music

Japan has maybe thousands of bands from really crappy ones to diamonds including some excellent cover bands. Band culture has its originality and since there are lot of people in Japan every single subgenre has own fans and own active submusic culture. That's one of the reasons I love Japanese music scene. I find always something interesting new bands and songs.

One of the newer bands I've found is My Material Season. This is very yoshiki influenced metal mixed with melodic death metal elements. In my words they took the best of X-Japan and addes new flavours.

My Material Season = speedy drumming, nice melodies, twin leads, pianos and better singing than Toshi who sings sometimes not so well.

It is quite diffucult to find deeper information about My Material Season but at least they have myspace and Nozaki adds sometimes nice samples to youtube too. And his drumming videos are cool too even you need to have access to them in mixi.jp



My Material Season is one of those bands I wish to have bright future!

Check them out at myspace, its an order ^_^: My Material Season@Myspace

0 kommenttia:

 
Real Time Web Analytics