torstai 25. maaliskuuta 2010

This is it

This is simply the begining of this new blog.

Idea behind this is just to share good songs, bands, albums, videos of  harder music from Japan. I do listen very different genres so in the end this might contain bands from acoustic instrumental jazz to the most extreme metal. I try to limit this Japanese bands only but its just one rule that I can break.

I'm not so much into Visual Kei stuff even I like some bands if just music is enough good. Usually it just isn't my cup of tea.So if you are looking for information about V-kei you propably do not find it here.

Some unuseful facts about me:
* I love Japan and I have been there a while so I know I love that country
* I do play guitar ->  Japanese tend to like guitarist music -> they make music I like
* I do speak some Japanese and it helps me finding new bands
* I'm not native English speaker so my written language is not going to be perfect
* I'm not expert in Japanese music (or music overall) I just post what I like

I hope to find some cool connections by starting this blog and hopefully make some new connections
between Japanese bands and the rest of the world.


As a first band and song I take song TRUTH from great band Blood Stain Child, enjoy:

0 kommenttia:

 
Real Time Web Analytics