torstai 16. syyskuuta 2010

I've ignored this one too long

Back to normal nikkis for at least a day.

Was it KRANK amplification doing some metal music contest or big promoting in Japan somewhere around 2003-2004?!?!?! + - few years?? Correct me if I was wrong but Metal Safari was the band that won the competition or was in the main part. Why? Simply because they are GOOD!

That time I had different kind of music era going so I didn't listen them so much. Even I kept all these years eyes on them. Or should I say that you can't get into Japanese Metal scene without hearing name Metal Safari soon in a way or another.

They are releasing a new CD within few days so this is perfect timing to bring them to the wider audience. <- I hope you got the joke ^_^ CM:

And then full old song. Metal Safari comfirms the fact t if bands guitarist plays with the Caparison it is good band ^_^



Remember to check out their official samples for the next album!!

0 kommenttia:

 
Real Time Web Analytics