torstai 27. tammikuuta 2011

Saber Tiger

I had to learn a lesson from J-Metal today. When clicked link to Saber Tiger song I tought this is the same band hide played. But it was different band from Sapporo even genre is quite close to the hide's band. Yes I should have known that there is another band with the same name but I'm lucky I now know this band too.

The song I Introduce here is from early 90's and I have to say that they is amazing in every aspect. Something that I really need to get into my hand on a real CD.



Here is another great progressive technical song. Vocals are not perfect but this was before autotune and its better this way. Akihito Kinoshita, you're TENSAI!



And for last words. Got to respect any band making music for over 25 years. They are still active and rocking hard!

0 kommenttia:

 
Real Time Web Analytics