torstai 7. lokakuuta 2010

Takamiy

Actually I never have listened Alfee but I know Takamiy from appearing in many TV shows. And I knew his angel guitars from guitar catalogs. I have to admit he is not very good singer. He is old school guitar player and I mean that todays kids are faster and far more technical and "better" players. Still you can hear that he has skills to make music. Takamiy learned his skills back then when playing and learning to play instrument were so different compared today. So its sad to read comments bashing his skills on the yotube videos. There are still some very nice compositions and arrangements that needs much more than technical playing skills.

He has also some cool old-school metal attitude on the next video. Outfits, guitars, huge Marshall wall,...And Luke Anchan on guitar is big + for me. Who is the 4th guy? Even the singing is not good it makes me hilarious. So this is funtasy metal for me ^_^

0 kommenttia:

 
Real Time Web Analytics