keskiviikko 9. kesäkuuta 2010

Neoclassic

Concerto Moon is the first band of Japan in this genre which I got to knew. But it was in the days when it was impossible to get to hear any music. Also I didn't find their CD's during my Japan trips.

But without hearing any music the genre was clearly neoclassic. Logo with font like they have and band name itself and of course YJM (Yngwie J. Malmsteen) shaped guitar. So what to except. Powermetallish songs with lot of shredding and sweeps. Lot of harmonic minor scale and high tone singning. And that sums up Concerto Moon pretty much. I'd been quite happy about that 15 years ago but its too much these days. And if I want to listen to neoclassic I'd first pick up old YJM CD because some of those songs are epic and have also memory value that Concerto Moon doesn't have.

Still they play really well as you can see:

0 kommenttia:

 
Real Time Web Analytics